Sector: Health Care
Salary: £8.25 - £10.5
Job Status: Contract
The daily duties of a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, and dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 6 months UK experience.
- Up to date mandatory training. - UK references.
- A valid DB.
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Good communication skills.
Working with Instant Healthcare UK Health Care:
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Instant Healthcare UK Health Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.